Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

The Promised Sudden Recap

Lets make this sudden shall we??


November 2011

A trip (again, twice in a year is only necessary for those pining home and willing to settle for a half arsed medium) to Gibraltar. Did a lot of walking up a big rock.




Celebrated my 24th birthday in my current favourite bar in Seville, which happens to be down the road from where I live, with live music and good drinks. Cafe Tarifa, Avda de Miraflores - check it out!


 December 2011
Went to Granada for a couple of days. Que chuli! Cool town, made new friends.






And went back to England to see friends and family.

And so... 2012?
  • I hope to travel and see more of Europe and nearby places. Morrocco in Feb, Lisbon in July??

  • Exploit every resource to ace my Spanish exam in May. Yes, thats right kiddos, you ARE teaching me Spanish as you so rightly pointed out in class today.

  • Perhaps to find love (?) that was my resolution last year supposedly. Ended up dating people that weren't at all right for me. Good experience nonetheless. I'm just going for eye potential suitors. However, the boss of Thai Square restaurant in Soho told me when we went for my parents 25th wedding anniversary last year to look for someone who is kind, not only with good looks. On the other hand, my grandmother always says (devout christian but will repeat this line on tap) "You want to marry a rich man who can't swim and has a bad heart" before laughing hysterically and also having it published proudly in her community newspaper.

I am excited for this year. I will FORCE it to be a good one! It just will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment